Finding your creativing footing doesn't need to be a solo journey.
How do I apply for the waitlist?
To apply for the waitlist, tell us a little bit about yourself via this form and expect to hear from us!
However, this group is not trying to become another mega-slack-group with too many strangers. We want to make sure that each of us know one another by our face and our name~. So we might have to bring in new members in slowly and as a sustainable pace.
It’s not free to join, right?
Unfortunately, no. We started the community as a free-to-join group, but as we expanded, we realised we want to create a cozy corner for us to hangout, support each other, and our creative explorations. That is why we decided to have a collective piggy bank to help cover some of the group toolings we have and also to help the staff who are moderating the community.
We believe it takes a while to truly become a part of a friend and peer group. So we ask each member to commit to a minimum of three-month membership. Currently, as a member, we each contribute $20 to the piggy bank.
What will I get from joining the group?
- Take part in conversations by making requests, giving feedback, and geeking out on your latest rabbit holes with makers from across the globe.
- Leverage our guided workshops around identifying patterns in your past work and aspirational work and 1:1 dialogue with members and staff.
- Get to know and have close-knit conversations with at least 6-12 members –– we are a group that cherish bon-fire conversations and we know each other by our faces!
- Drop into the recurring online gathering sessions with makers of product such as TheirTube, interactive drawing tools, MeTime.fm, NocNoc, Scribble Together, shADe extension, MakeSpace, Sashiko bag and many more!
- Make use of the mini-yet-mighty library of product, marketing, design, code related resources and tools we are growing over time